DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2005-09 > 1125846319

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Baptisms in St Marychurch
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:05:19 +0100

Hi Mike- look at my places of worship on my web site for details of Torquay

This will show you how many possibilities there are, also look at

for details of parish registers for those churches.
Terry Leaman
OPC for Torquay and DFHS representative on Devon-L
Visit my web site at for
information and photos about Torquay
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1861 Devon census transcription project-
go to for
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1841 Devon census transcription project
Go to