DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2005-09 > 1125846319

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Baptisms in St Marychurch
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:05:19 +0100

Hi Mike- look at my places of worship on my web site for details of Torquay
churches,
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/Tiscali/churches%202/Church%20index.htm

This will show you how many possibilities there are, also look at
http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/community/the_county/record_office/record_offices_in_devon/parish_register_list.htm

for details of parish registers for those churches.
Regards
Terry Leaman
Torquay
Devon.
OPC for Torquay and DFHS representative on Devon-L
Visit my web site at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/index.html for
information and photos about Torquay
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1861 Devon census transcription project-
go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/1861-web-site/main.htm for
details
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1841 Devon census transcription project
Go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman2/1841index.html