DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2005-03 > 1110502433

From: "DA & TR Shean" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Emmanuel James Harvey
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:23:53 +0930

Hello Denise

Welcome to the list.

One of the best pieces of advice I can give is to familarise yourself with
the Genuki pages for Devon - found at http://genuki.cs.ncl.ac.uk/DEV/ . I
would also recommend that you visit the Devon FHS site at
http://www.devonfhs.org.uk/ and as it appears that your links may be to the
Southhams area Ray Osborn's site at http://my4bears.orcon.net.nz/Home.html
is very useful.

Teresa