DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-07 > 1090879961

From: "NorthDevonRendle" <>
Subject: RE: [DEV] Archibald Moyes(se)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:14:02 +0100

Also on the 1891 census at ancestry.com under Archibald MAYSE but the actual
record looks like MOYSE:

RG12/1739/150/4

Royal Naval Hospital, East Stonehouse

James MOYSE, Head, Married, 57, Labourer 1 Class (Civil), Cornwall Landulph

Jane MOYSE, Wife, Married, 60, -, Devon Devonport

Mary MOYSE, Daur, Single, 28, Shop Assistant (China), Devon Plymouth

Alfred MOYSE, Son, Single, 27, Butcher, Devon Plymouth

Ellen MOYSE, Daur, Single, 24, Shop Assistant (China), Devon East Stonehouse

Ernest MOYSE, Son, Single, 22, Plumber Gas & L?, Devon East Stonehouse

Frederick MOYSE, Son, Single, 19, Baker (Civil) Victualling Yard, Devon East
Stonehouse

Archibald MOYSE, Son, Single, 18, Butcher's Assistant, Devon East Stonehouse

Arthur MOYSE, Son, Single, 13, Errand Boy (Butchers), Devon East Stonehouse

Mike Rendle
Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK

> > From: I S & H L Park [mailto:]
> > anyone connected. Archibald Moyes could be a ??cousin. He was living in
> > Plymouth 1910 or there abouts, so an uncle told me. FMD he married 1898
> > in E Stonehouse. I don't know the parents names.

---