DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-07 > 1090758345

From: "I S & H L Park" <>
Subject: Archibald Moyes(se)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:25:45 +1000

Hello I am new to this list.
I am looking for someone who maybe searching for this family name or anyone connected. Archibald Moyes could be a ??cousin. He was living in Plymouth 1910 or there abouts, so an uncle told me. FMD he married 1898 in E Stonehouse. I don't know the parents names.
My ggggfather was Humphrey Moyes m Mary Daw 1805 Landulph.
Gggfather was John Lang Moyes1 m Ann Jope 1830 Landulph
Ggfather John Lang Moyes 2 m Sarah Greenwood. 1856 Landulph.
Gfather Richard Greenwood Moyes from "Little Tregue" Lansallos Cornwall. emigrated to Australia arriving Jan 1912 . His wife Minnie (Sanders) and the eight children arrived on 14th November 1912.
Thanks in advance
Lorraine from Australia

This thread: