DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-06 > 1088455453

From: "NorthDevonRendle" <>
Subject: RE: [DEV] Re:1871 look up Binney, Sydenham Dameral
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:44:28 +0100

Maureen,

From ancestry.com:

RG10/2148/121/14
Wheal ?Kapunda, Sydenham Damerel
James BINNEY, Head, Mar, 53, Farm Labourer, Menheniot Cornwall
Martha M BINNEY, Wife, Mar, 46, Farm Labourer's Wife, Ottery Lamerton
And over the next page
RG10/2148/122/15
William H BINNEY, Son, Unm, 17, Mine Labourer, South Sydenham
Harry BINNEY, Son, -, 12, Mine Labourer, South Sydenham
Samuel BINNEY, Son, -, 10, Scholar, South Sydenham
Ada BINNEY, Daur, -, 7, Scholar, South Sydenham
Richard BINNEY, Son, -, 4, Scholar, South Sydenham
Elizabeth BINNEY, Son, -, 1, -, South Sydenham

Apart from a John BENNY, Lodger, Unm, 22, Coalminer, Cornwall Menheniot
living in , Cramlington, Northumberland in the household of Marwood BRAUND,
from Holsworthy Devon I haven't found any other likely lad.

Would you like the images from Wheal Kapunda?

Best regards.

Mike Rendle
Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK

> From: Maureen [mailto:]
> Would SKS have a look to see if they can find my BINNEY`s (Binny, Binnie,
> Benny etc) on the 1871 for me please. Between the 1861 and 71 they had at
> least two daughters Ada and Elizabeth. Ada is nowhere to be found on the
> 1881 but reappears married later. I am also trying to discover if their
> eldest son John Walter BINNEY married before his death in 1872.

---