DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-03 > 1079737593

From: "Sue/John Prideaux" <>
Subject: Fw: [DEV] Shepherd
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:06:33 -0000

I forgot to look at the alternative spelling
Sue
Head: SHEPHEARD, Andrew Neighbors 66300
Name Relationship Mar Age Sex Occupation Birthplace
Andrew SHEPHEARD Head M 24 M Police Constable Modbury-Dev
Agness SHEPHEARD Wife M 21 F --- Modbury-Dev
William SHEPHEARD Son - 1 M --- Plymouth-Dev
Address: Finewell St, Plymouth
Census Place: Plymouth St Andrew Plymouth, Devonshire
PRO Reference: HO/107/1879 Folio: 656 Page: 62 FHL Film: 022102