DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-01 > 1073142845

From: "Jean E. Harris" <>
Subject: [DEV] NONIGI Parishes
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:25:35 -0500

Devon is only 63% covered in the IGI and ALL of those that are there are
from transcriptions made eons ago by the Devon & Cornwall Record Socty. Here
are the NONIGI parishes in the Deanery of Ipplepen which includes Newton
Abbot. These are taken from my copy of that invaluable book Guide to the
Parish and Non-Parochial Registers of Devon & Cornwall. by Hugh Peskett.

COCKINGTON
DENBURY
EAST OGWELL
IPPLEPEN
KINGSKERSWELL
KINGSWEAR
MARLDON (near Paignton) IGI has only to 1750
ST MARYCHURCH
TORMOHAM IGI has only to 1730
TORBRYAN
WEST OGWELL