DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2003-01 > 1042895479

From: "Philip Keast" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Free BMD and errors
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:20:47 -0000

I was under the impression that the dates on FreeBMD were simply a reference
to the quarter in which the event occurred.

Hence an event on the 11th July 1895 would be in the third quarter ending on
30th Sept and thus recorded as Sept 1895.

Of course, I could be wrong.....

Cheers,

Phil Keast
KeastConnect Project