DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2003-01 > 1041795117

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] WARD of Exbourne/Broadwoodkelly C19th
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:31:57 -0000

Bob, interesting a Mark Brock was a witness to my 3xgt Grandfather Henry
Hooper's will in 1830,and a John Brock Esquire was left a legacy of £10.
My Hooper family originated in Exbourne and moved to Torquay mid 1840s.
Regards
Terry Leaman
Torquay
Devon
DFHS representative on Devon-L and OPC for Torquay
Visit my website at www.leaman.freeserve.co.uk for information and pictures
of Torquay past & present.