DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2002-11 > 1036196366

From: "Sharon Bunter" <>
Subject: RE: [DEV] 1901 Census information
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:19:57 +0800

Hi Bonnie,
If anyone on the list is getting full info it will probably be from looking
at the census fiche at the local record office.
I have posted a few 1901 answers onto the list and they are only from the
free part.
I have looked for your family, but there do not seem to be any LORY children
with them..

Caroline Lory 38 St Ewe Cornwall Devon Tormoham With Torquay
William Lory 35 Langore Cornwall Devon Tormoham With Torquay Lodging House
Keeper

- the children can only be "guessed" at by comparing page numbers for each
result and working out which people of the same surname are on the same
page. You would have to purchase the image to be sure,

best wishes,
Sharon