DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2002-06 > 1025122432

From: "fordy" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Census lookup for STEPHENS
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:13:52 +0100

Hello Sue

It was Alec who added the Stevens spelling :-)

Ok, a bit more detail...

Robert Stephens, Travellers Rest, Cobbaton, Parish of Swimbridge 1848 - 21
sept 1938
Wife Jane Stephens (nee Scaife/Skaife) 1857 - 12th June 1921

Frances Bensen Stephens, Buried in Swimbridge - no other information - Died
1955
Unsure of link to above, but Bensen is a name in Jane Stephens family...

I have no other information on Robert Stephens as of yet.

I am hoping to find links to Robert Stephens in particular....

Thanks,

Pamela