DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2002-06 > 1022976808

From: "The Forsters" <>
Subject: Re: (DEV) re missing out on returning replies
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 12:13:28 +1200

I can try and assist those of you as I am a Listowner for a couple of lists.
In my case I have the name of the List inserted automatically and had no
complaints from AOL users.

If you wish to set up a folder on "Outlook Express do the following:
DO NOT open message.highlight it in the inbox..go to Tools/Message
Rules/Mail...and another box will open you then click on "New" and another
box will open with a lot of explanations which you click on. Suggest you
click on the first where it says" ...To Line ...click that..a blue wording
opens at the button "contains people" click on the blue words and yet
another box opens.....this will take you to a button Address Book click and
find your Devon address in it.......then click ok and you will find it has
changed the "contains people"
then find the wording "Move to Specified Folder" and Create a new folder
called Devon (don't forget to click OK.........You should now have a message
rule set up.

Hope this helps for those of you who have problems.......Also could we
finish this thread please...It does not seem to relate to Genealogy

Colin