DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2002-06 > 1022971277

From: "Jim Rogers" <>
Subject: Re: Missing out on returning replies - Alternative suggestion
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 23:45:01 +0100

Hi All,
A similar provision is made in Outlook Express under the drop down menu
'Tools' then 'Message Rules'. Using these I am able to set up conditions
that sort e-mails into various folders that I create. It seems that most
e-mail programmes have devices of a similar nature except AOL which I also
have installed. AOL seems to lack this level sophistication and concerns
itself more with Parental Controls and measures for blocking mails from
particular undesirable domains.
Best wishes,Jim Rogers.