DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2002-03 > 1016177332

From: "Francis Elliott" <>
Subject: Re: looking for CREWS/HAWKS marriage
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:34:10 -0000

Bobbi

This may be of no help at all. John Skinner Carew b 1775 at Rattery Devon
married Elizabeth Sparkes on the 13 Jan 1802 Ugborough Devon. Picked it up
on the LDS page, ancestral file. Not sure where they got it from.

What made me put the "a" in Crew was that I was born in Abbotskerswell and
the Grange was owned once by a family called Carew. Later in life the
house be came a blind school.

Sorry for wasting your time
Frances