DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2002-03 > 1015305768

From: "Pat Wade" <>
Subject: Re: Australia
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:24:46 +1100

Hello all

Sorry to put this to the list but I thought I should let George
Legge and everyone else now that the new electoral rolls (since
1991/2ish) are now alphabetical by state.

A wonderful resource as long as you don't have too common a name.
Good luck everybody

Actually while I am writing maybe I should ask if my any stroke
of luck the 1861 census has been indexed for Plymouth? Could I
be so lucky????
Regards
Pat
Melbourne, Aust.

RESEARCHING

AITKEN (Fife), CAITHNESS (Angus), HARRINGTON (Essex), KING
(Whaddon/Nash), PELLING (Sussex - Gloucester), READ (Nottingham -
Lancashire) and others
FREEMAN (Southwark), FOGG (High Ongar ), GRIMASON(Armagh), NUGENT
(Kildare), THOMAS (St Just), WADE (Tring), WILLIAMSON
(Northmavine) and others

This thread: