DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2001-02 > 0982787018

From: "jthornton" <>
Subject: Re: Parish registers on microfiche
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:23:38 -0000

I too saw this item & wrote to the DRO giving the parish I was interested
in.I got a letter back giving what fiche were available for that parish &
saying if I contacted them with what ones I wanted they would send an
application form and quotation.The fiche are £1-50 each and there is a £5
charge payable to the parish church for use of their register.They reckon
about 6 weeks from receipt of form and payment as they do not keep the fiche
as stock
but have to process each order.
Jennifer Thornton