DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2001-02 > 0981781814

From: "Hugh Wallis" <>
Subject: RE: Stoke Dameral
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:10:14 -0500

If someone comes across my 3g-gf Thomas WALLIS b. about 1810-1811 (based on
age in 1851 census) or my 3g-gm Margaret COCK b around the same time (based
on supposition since her age in 1851 census is clearly totally wrong unless
she was married at age 9 and had children at age 11!!) in the SD registers
it would be a major breakthrough for me

Just hoping...

Thanks

Hugh