DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2001-01 > 0979983783

From: "Mark Sandford" <>
Subject: Re: Could SKS do a 1851 CD look up for me
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:43:03 -0000

Hi Imogen,

This appears to be the entry (only Emma near that age

John MALLETT Head W 45 M Joiner Devonport-DEV
John (Jr) MALLETT Son U 19 M --- Devonport-DEV
Thos. MALLETT Son - 14 M --- Stoke Damerel-DEV
Ellen MALLETT Daur - 12 F --- Stoke Damerel-DEV
Wm. MALLETT Son - 10 M --- Devonport-DEV
Emma MALLETT Daur - 7 F --- Plymouth-DEV
Louisa MALLETT Daur - 4 F --- Devonport-DEV
Address: 16 Queen Street, Devonport
Census Place: Stoke Damerel Stoke Damerel, Devonshire
PRO Reference: HO/107/1882 Folio: 63 Page: 1 FHL Film: 0221031

Best wishes
Mark Sandford
Plymouth