DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2001-01 > 0979378302

From: "pj.adams" <>
Subject: Re: HORWELL NAME
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:31:42 -0000

Roy
Mrs Margaret PHILLIPS of Horswell ONE NAME SOC 12 HIGH ST BROSELY SHROPSHIRE
TF12 5HE has replied to my recent enquiry:
1841 CENSUS Stoke Damarel Devonport [Plymouth] Trafalgar Place
Thomas Horswill 50 occ ag lab
John Horswell 20 app carpenter
Mary Horswill 55
1851CENSUS 8 TRAFALGAR ROW
Thos Horswell head marr 61 Dockyard lab b Plymouth
Mary Ann Horswell wife marr 70 b Chawleigh DEV
I note a Wm Horswell60 Devonprt Workhouse 1841 CENSUS
MARGARET PHILLIPS HAS BEEN MOST HELPFUL TO ME
PETER ADAMS BRENTWOOD