DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 1999-10 > 0939798171

From: "Dick Glover" <>
Subject: RE: Fortescue Estates
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:02:51 +0100

Did the Fortescues used to live in a big house near Filleigh? I can remember
that house - it was visible from the main road from North Devon to Taunton,
which I travelled regularly around then. It burnt down in the late 60s - the
roof was lead and it all melted through the house. Maybe that's where the
papers went too.

Dick Glover

This thread: