DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 1999-07 > 0932918110

From: "Ros Haywood" <>
Subject: Re: DEVON INDEXING PROJECTS
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:55:10 +0100

Hi

Yes, the LDS policy is that for census films you have to *hire* them
(and can only do so for a period of max 3 months). If they are on
fiche, you still have to pay, but at least the fiches stay in the LDS
centre you ordered them from. The films go back.

NB I am not so sure about the 1841 census being the best one to start
with, as it does not give as much info as the others.

However, whatever you decided - count me in!

Regards

Ros