DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 1999-06 > 0928900139

From: "Allen Temple Beagan" <>
Subject: Re: SOPER, Thomas - DEVON > MONMOUTH
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:48:59 -0700

Shirley,
Have I told you before that Jonas Soper was a voter on Sept. 1, 1835 in
Cupids?

Allen Temple Beagan
1 Cross St.
Sandwich, MA USA 02563
"Genealogy Notes" http://members.tripod.com/~Al_Beagan/start.htm
Researching; Beagan, Trainor, Power in PEI
Beagan, Rowsell, Knight, Vincent, Temple and Tilley in NFLD
Beagan, Trainor in Cavan and Monaghan, Ireland
Chevalier, Knight and Temple in Jersey Isle
Knight, Chevalier and Temple in Suffolk, Devon and Dorset, England