DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 1999-05 > 0927860541

From: "Allen Temple Beagan" <>
Subject: Re: Devon merchant mariners of the 16th & 17th c.
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 20:02:21 -0700

Patrick,
I have some of the ships you inquired about at
http://members.tripod.com/~Al_Beagan/ships.htm . You didn't give a exact
time frame and many names are duplicated in later years but it might be
worth a look. Let me know if any match up.
Allen Temple Beagan
1 Cross St.
Sandwich, MA USA 02563
"Genealogy Notes" http://members.tripod.com/~Al_Beagan/start.htm
Researching; Beagan, Trainor, Power in PEI
Beagan, Rowsell, Knight, Vincent, Temple and Tilley in NFLD
Beagan, Trainor in Cavan and Monaghan, Ireland
Chevalier, Knight and Temple in Jersey Isle
Knight, Chevalier and Temple in Suffolk, Devon and Dorset, England