DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 1997-12 > 0881891088

From: "Allen Beagan" <>
Subject: Re: Newfoundland web page
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:44:48 -0000

Holiday Greetings,
I note the thread tonight on surnames in Newfoundland. There are probably 50
or more instances on my NFLD page mentioning surnames coming to the island.
Everyone is welcome to drop by and browse but be warned its a long load of
over 500 KB.
Al Beagan
1 Cross St.
Sandwhich, Ma
USA 02563
508-888-9220
Click on the highlighted URL below for Genealogy Notes of Co.'s Cavan and
Monaghan,
Ireland; Isle of Jersey, Newfoundland; Prince Edward Island and The
Boston States. http://members.tripod.com/~Al_Beagan/start.htm
Searching for;
Donagh, Prince Edward Island = Beagan / Power / Keefe / Trainor
Jackson's Cove, Newfoundland = Beagan / Knight / Rowsell / Vincent
Jersey Island = Knight / Rowsell / Vincent
Hallands, Sweden = Soder / Karlsdotter / Kollberg / Andersson
Co. Cavan, Ireland = Beagan
Co. Monaghan, Ireland =Trainor