DERHAM-L Archives

Archiver > DERHAM > 2000-03 > 0954075452

From: "Linda Derham" <>
Subject: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 13:57:32 +0100

Hi folks,

I know I've been a bit remiss recently, but the Derham site is finally a bit
more up-to-date.

My own tree is on there plus 2 versions of the Derham Coat of Arms plus a
few more bits and bobs. Most interestingly is the very strong possibility of
us finally having linked the Norfolk Derhams with the Somerset Derhams. If
our new John Derham whose family is from Ireland has more information about
his own line, which seems to come from Norfolk too, we might be able to link
up *some* of the Irish Derhams at last.

http://members.xoom.com/amonet/derhamsrc/index.htm

To the newer members of this list: please do send me or give me permission
to add your information to the site as I run both of them. It's a nice
little site now!

Regards to all,

Linda (Derham!)

This thread: