DENNEY-L Archives

Archiver > DENNEY > 2010-09 > 1283457895

From: "Richard Denney" <>
Subject: [DENNEY] Illinois Denneys
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:04:55 -0400

The majority of Jabus Marion "BIRD" Denney families left Wayne County, KY in Feb 1927 & went to Illinois, they left some large footprints there
Richard Denney

NOTICE
Genealogy data I collect will be added to my GEDCOMs on the Internet. Dates
on living persons will be stripped, if you have problems with
living/potential living persons being on the Internet, even with stripped
dates, please do not provide me that data or advise me before hand.
ALTERNATE E-MAIL ADDRESS
If you suspect mail you send is not reaching me at
and/or I am not replying, try my alternate address of or
send to both addresses
BY ALL MEANS, KEEP TRYING, I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE CONTACT WITH YOU

This thread: