DENMARK-L Archives

Archiver > DENMARK > 2003-12 > 1071608920

From: "Carole" <>
Subject: Re: [DK] Krogh in Canada
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:11:08 -0800

Thanks, Mike,
Family history says that Alfred Krogh, his son, Nels Christian (baby),
Alfred's brothers and cousins, rigged a fishing boat to cross the Atlantic.
They went down the St. Lawrence Seaway, to settle in Wisconsin. Some of
them may have stopped in Canada. I don't know the name of the vessel, but
it was owned by some of the family who were fishermen.
Carole