DENEWCAS-L Archives

Archiver > DENEWCAS > 2001-05 > 0990202360

From: Mary Majesty <>
Subject: Re: COLE
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:12:40 -0700

Hi Linda,
Have you seen the "RECONSTRUCTED 1790 CENSUS of DELAWARE?" I only
copied several pages for my CULLENEY file but one of the pages has:

Cole, Richard in Kent County Me(i)spillion Hundred

There was an Appoquinimink Hundred but I don't have the Cole page.
Would you want me to look for that book if I go to the Birmingham, AL
library again? Maybe in June.
Best regards,
Mary
Lillian, AL

On Wed, 16 May 2001 13:16:10 -0400 alienor <>
writes:
> My brick wall is John Cole. I am trying to establish proof of the
> parents of John Cole who lived on the border of Kent County, Maryland
in the 1780s.
> I am interested in information on the families who lived in the Cypress

> Branch area of the Appoquinimink Forest.
>
> Linda McDaniel

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

This thread: