DEERING-L Archives

Archiver > DEERING > 2007-09 > 1189835178

From: ,
Subject: [DEERING] DEERING Andrew c 1780 & Others - Offlay & Carrick, Ireland
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:46:18 -0000

Author: cindyathome
Surnames: O'Rourke, Deering, Quinn
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.deering/309/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

The following are what i know. If anyone has any link to my tree please let me know. Searching for ancestry information for Andrew in ireland:

Andrew Deering B abt 1780 County Offaly (formerly Kings County), Ireland,
spouse: Catherine Quinn (no more info avail)
Child: James Deering b abt 1812 - Carrick, County Offlay (formerly Kings County), Ireland. D 1889 Brisbane Qld Australia.
M Mary O'Rourke b 1822 County Offlay (formerly Kings County), Ireland, married 1847 Carrick, County Offlay (formerly Kings County), Ireland D Brisbane Australia in 1901
7 known children from marriage-
Andrew Joseph Deering abt 1846 Ballycollin, Offlay, Ireland
Catherine Deering b abt 1851 Carrick, Offlay, Ireland
Margaret Deering b abt 1853 Carrick, Offlay, Ireland
Maria Gertrude Deering b abt 1855 Carrick, Offlay, Ireland
Bridget Mary Deering b abt 1857 Carrick, Offlay, Ireland
Elizabeth Deering b abt 1859 Carrick, Offlay, Ireland
Alice Mary Deering b abt 1861 Carrick, Offlay, Ireland

anyone out there linked????

Important Note: