DEBUSK-L Archives

Archiver > DEBUSK > 2012-02 > 1329254579

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DEBUSK] DeBusk Ancestors
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:22:59 -0000

Author: brandidebusk28
Surnames: debusk
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.debusk/23.126.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

my grandmothers name is betty jean debusk maiden name phillips and some people that are related to us are susie debusk my dads cousin and he had a cousin named billy debusk and he had kids but some other names in my fam arer oneta debusk melba debusk melvin debusk and i am prety sure my grandpa was born in ark or near therer my gma is born in or near ark my grandma still lives in quitman ark but she is very old. thank u for ur time my dad passed away and my mom knows very little about debusk

Important Note: