DEBUSK-L Archives

Archiver > DEBUSK > 2012-02 > 1329246475

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DEBUSK] DeBusk Ancestors
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:07:55 -0000

Author: brandidebusk28
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hello my name is Brandelynn DeBusk i am very curious about my last name. I live in merced california and all i know about my ancestors is my grandfathers name is Kenneth eldon DeBusk born in very early 1920's and i think grew up in ark there arent any DeBusk's around here and i thoughty it was koo that ur name is brandi lynn debusk and mine is brandelynn debusk ok

Important Note: