DEBUSK-L Archives

Archiver > DEBUSK > 2011-11 > 1322534675

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DEBUSK] Sanford Debusk
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 02:44:35 -0000

Author: janjan326
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Kelly Edward DeBusk....without going through a bunch of papers right now...I believe he was born in 1899. Married to Gladys Baillo Bounds...had 3 sons...James Edward, My father. William and Monte. Lived in Wilburton Ok...I will look for more information but we are in the process of moving and I have no idea where it is right now!!! Hope this helps.

Important Note: