DAWKINS-L Archives

Archiver > DAWKINS > 2001-06 > 0992286425

Subject: Re: [DAWKINS] Dawkins in Essex County England
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:07:05 EDT

R.Dawkins,
Joseph Alnwick and Margaret Dawkins were married,early 1800's.
As far as I know they lived in Brooklyn,New York USA (Kings County)

Joseph and Margaret had a son also named Joseph who married Johanna E. Oakes.
They had eight children they are also my grand parents.
My father also joseph paul alnwick (3) married elsie dietz sulton who had
three children Joanne,James and Nancy (twins)
Any help would be a first.I'm a beginner at this so for give me if I did not
present the information in geology terms.
Regards jim alnwick

This thread: