DAWKINS-L Archives

Archiver > DAWKINS > 2001-06 > 0992020551

Subject: Re: [DAWKINS] Finding MY Ancestors
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 13:15:51 EDT

My husband, Dennis Earl Dawkins, was born in 1940 in Memphis, Tenn. His
father is Maurice Euell Dawkins and mother was Evelyn Scott. His grandfather
was John Euell Dawkins, who was married to Lola Sheppley (sp?) John and Lola
were married and lived in Mississippi, where Maurice was born. They had more
children. Dennis is one of a family of 5. If this is any relationship with
your line, please let me know. I have only scratched the tip of the iceberg
on this line, so I am really in the dark. thanks, Mary Dawkins

This thread: