DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-12 > 1198905102

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Davidge/UK , USA(Lousianna, Mississippi, Texas, Oregon,New York)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:11:42 -0000

Author: Sophronia13
Surnames: DAVIDGE
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/35.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Theresa,

Further to Sharon's posting, you haven't responded to my last posting, and I am wondering if you have any idea where in the UK your DAVIDGE family came from.

My DAVIDGEs came to Canada from Bristol. However, before that they were in Bath, Langport, Ansford & North Cadbury in Somerset. I believe they were originally from Dorset, but the relevant Dorset records no longer exist, so I may never be able to follow my ancestors back any further than 1685.

You can either respond at Ancestry, or eMail me directly at . I certainly like to compare notes with you.

Nancy Frey (nee Davidge)
Newcastle, Ontario, CANADA

Important Note: