DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-12 > 1197198460

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Davidge/UK , USA(Lousianna, Mississippi, Texas, Oregon,New York)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 11:07:40 -0000

Author: ti001f6490
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/35.1.2.2.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Bettye

Just a quick note, then Il look out my papers on monday(tomorrow) because my husband needs computer for paperwork today!! My Dads mum (my nan) was Nellie Maud Davidge so when Nellie married she became Grant. Nan (nellie) her dad was Edwin Arthur Davidge and his dad wad George Frederick Davidge (who married Isabella) in Preston in 1864. Then I beleive his dad was George born in 1811 and he was a butcher in Cardiff.

Speak to you soon. I do hope we are on the same line

Regards

Teresa

Important Note: