DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-12 > 1197143666

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Davidge/UK , USA(Lousianna, Mississippi, Texas, Oregon,New York)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 19:54:26 -0000

Author: ti001f6490
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/35.1.2.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thankyou. Im on my way out now but on Monday il look out all my information and write back to you. I am positive that we are on the same Davidge trail. My nan (my Dads mum was a Davidge and thats what really started me off looking for ancestors. I have actually been in small contact with Bonnie Cabler who lives in america, who is also a lost relative. how exciting this is. anyway il speak to you soon.

Thank you for gettign in touch

Teresa

Important Note: