DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-12 > 1197129571

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Davidge/UK , USA(Lousianna, Mississippi, Texas, Oregon,New York)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 15:59:31 -0000

Author: ti001f6490
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/35.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Bettye

My computer is having problems and this message from you has just appeared re Davidge.! Could you let me know if this is a recent contact to me or whether it is an old message, as the date was August 07. I am still still trying to go back further with Frederick and Isabella
Regards

Teresa

Important Note: