DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-12 > 1197082719

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Davidge/UK , USA(Lousianna, Mississippi, Texas, Oregon,New York)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 02:58:39 -0000

Author: Sophronia13
Surnames: DAVIDGE
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/35.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Bettye,

I have a slew of DAVIDGE people in Bristol, but not your Frederick George. My DAVIDGE people originated in south Somerset, migrated through Bath, Somerset, then settled in Bristol.

If you can get further back from your Frederick George, please let me know. We may have a connection somewhere, as my DAVIDGE family goes back to 1685.

Nancy Frey (nee DAVIDGE)
Newcastle, Ontario, CANADA
OPC for Ansford, Somerset

Important Note: