DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-12 > 1197056714

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Davidge/UK , USA(Lousianna, Mississippi, Texas, Oregon,New York)
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:45:14 -0000

Author: wehares
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/35.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Fredrick George Davidge of Bristol, Gloucestershire, England (b Oct, Nov, Dec 1838 according to UK birth book) was my gggrandfather. My linage is:

George Davidge (b 1791) & Hannah (b 1811) (1841 England Census, St. George Gloucestershire, England)
(Fredrick George Davidge was age 2 in the census.)

Fredrick George Davidge m Isabella Smith (b 1841)

George Fredrick Davidge (b 27 May 1864) m Hope Elizabeth Gregory (b 4 Apr 1862 Rankin Co., Mississippi)

Clora Beedia Davidge (b 4 Oct 1893 Ellisville,Jones,Mississippi; d Ashlad Ashland, Jackson, Oregon) m Willam Horace Stabler (b Jan 1890 Summerland, Jones, Mississippi; d Ashland, Jackson, regon)

Fredrick George Hiram Stabler (b 11 Oct 1915 Summerland, Jones, Mississippi; ) d Ashland, Jackson, Oregon) m Lois Norma Hare

Myself - Bettye

Looking for more information on family of Fredrick George & Isabella Smith Davidge. Have 9 children listed, but know little about them. Also information on George & Hannah Davidge. Have only two children listed for them (Fredrick George & Martha).

Regards,
Bettye

Important Note: