DAVIDGE-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDGE > 2007-09 > 1190277091

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDGE] Any family out there
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:31:31 -0000

Author: SharonWilliams444
Surnames: DAVIDGE
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidge/25.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Ed,
Please contact me at

We have a fairly large group working on searching Davidge and associated lines now with considerable incoming information.

If you give me as many details as you have, we'll help.

An orphaned James Davidge has turned up recently and some of the given names are similar to ours.

Thomas is one of two main lines being back-searched from Newfoundland and Frederick Edward may relate to a Davidge line in one of our genealogies.

Thanks,
Sharon

Thanks,
Sharon