DAMRON-L Archives

Archiver > DAMRON > 2008-10 > 1224797739

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAMRON] DAMRON M Lee and Samie LeAnn
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:35:39 -0000

Author: KathyNear
Surnames: Damron
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.damron/660.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I think this may be Marion Lee Damron, son of Tamp Carlton Damron. He was mentioned by his brother, Vernard Carlton Damron, in a 1983 article in Vol. 5 of "The Dameron-Damron Family Newsletter."

Vernard Carlton Damron was a son of Charles Wesley Damron who was born in 1841 in Weakley Co., TN.

I'm not closely related to this branch of the family.

Important Note: