CoTyroneIreland-L Archives

Archiver > CoTyroneIreland > 2008-07 > 1217338898

From: "Dan Hausman" <>
Subject: [CoTyIre] Scott/Graham family
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:41:38 -0700

HI-

I have been posting and watching for a couple of years for some info on the Tyrone/Scott connections. While I don't see it yet perhaps Charles had siblings? My Ancestor James Scott b. 31 Oct 1802, d. 10 Jan 1873, listed on Tombstone as a native of co Tyrone. He had a brother Robert born 1805. I think there was also a sister. They were early settlers in Eastern Iowa via Eastern Ohio/Western PA and James was a Miller. The other thing that caught my eye was that My GG Grandfathers middle name was Graham so I was guessing that was James' mother's maiden name. You can see what info I have here:

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/h/a/u/Daniel-W-Hausman/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0953.html

Hope we can make some connections!

Dan Hausman
Columbus, Ohio