CURTIS-L Archives

Archiver > CURTIS > 1998-09 > 0905199633

From: Tom Curtis <>
Subject: [CURTIS-L] Moses Curtis, Who were his parents??
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 13:20:33 -0700

Hi Randy,

The birth of Moses Curtis in South Carolina caught my eye. My Curtis
ancestors were in South Carolina from 1762 to 1780. They all left in 1780
about the time that Moses was born. My branch went to Mississippi so I'm
certain we aren't related but I was wondering if you knew who Moses's
father was? There was a James Curtis living in Craven Co. South Carolina
near the Pee Dee river. He enlisted in the same Rev. War militia unit as
some of my Curtis ancestors. I have always been fascinated by this James
Curtis and wondered if he were related to my Curtis family. Have you run
across this individual and do you know anything about him??

Tom Curtis
Seattle, Wa.

This thread: