CULLEN-L Archives

Archiver > CULLEN > 2009-01 > 1232065841

Subject: Re: [CULLEN] Cullen in Australia
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:30:41 EST

Oops! my face is red!.......sorry about the below reply to this list. It
was meant to be a personal reply to my cousin, Jeanne Cullen. She had copied
me on her post and when I hit reply, I didn't realize it was coming here as
well.

Well, bottom line is that my ancestor, William, is a brother to Stephen that
Jeanne mentioned in her post.......i.e. both sons of John Cullen m. Rebecca
Clinton of Jamberoo, NSW.

Again, sorry for the mixup........
Happy New Year to all.

Sherri