CT-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > CT-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-07 > 1059438802

From: Catherine Fitchett <>
Subject: [CT-CENSUS-LOOKUP] Littlejohn/Norwalk/1885 or 1895
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:35:05 +1200

Thanks for all the help with my Littlejohns in 1930
It occurs to me that I can pinpoint a marriage date for Elizabeth a little
better, and see when James left the family, if I could locate the family in
the 1885 or 1895 state census.
Does anyone have access to these? I realise that they are not so readily
available as the federal censuses.

In the city directories for 1887 and 1888 their address is given as "21
France", Norwalk, Connecticut
When the father John died in 1893 his address was 9 Prospect Hill. Later
the family lived in Brush St and then West Avenue

Regards
Catherine Fitchett
Christchurch,
New Zealand