CSGA-L Archives

Archiver > CSGA > 2003-05 > 1052620097

Subject: [CSGA] Legislative Committee
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:28:17 EDT

I am about to take a two week vacation...much relished....and will not be
checking email while gone.

If after reviewing the needs of the legislative committee you decide you can
help out, or have an idea of someone who could please contact Barbara Edkin
and she will put you in touch with the committee. Remember, we are already
behind for this legislative year and really need to jump start the committee.

Thanks
Watch for information on the California Conference/ CSGA Annual Meeting
October 18th 2003
Cath Madden Trindle, CGRs
CSGA Treasurer

CGRS is a service mark of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists®, used under license by board-certified associates who meet
genealogical competency standards prescribed for those programs.

This thread: