CRONK-L Archives

Archiver > CRONK > 2008-02 > 1203702644

Subject: Re: [Cronk] daughter seeks cronk birthmother or relatives
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:50:44 -0000

Author: TKurtzhall
Surnames: Reed, Alford, Cronk, Green
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.cronk/530.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,
I read your surnames in your post & about fell over. I was born a Reed, my paternal Grandmother was a Cronk. But I don't know that they were ever in SD., may have been.
Ulysses Albert REED b: 1900, in Illinois, wed Katie Buelah CRONK, abt. 1927, somewhere in Idaho. Katie was b: 1898 in Eberton, WA. state. Both lived on the Yakama Res in Wapato, WA. state, & both are buried on the Res.
Ulysses went by a few names, Lou, Lewis, Al & Albert.

Please let me know if you think we may be related thru this family.

Important Note: