CREEL-CHARLES-WOODBURY-LUCINDA-NICHOLAS-L Archives

Archiver > CREEL-CHARLES-WOODBURY-LUCINDA-NICHOLAS > 2004-07 > 1090010551

From: "pat creel" <>
Subject: Re: Wanda Randle, Membership Chairman of the Greenville { regardsing last message I sent}
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:42:31 -0500

Sorry, please disregard the last message I sent, I sent to to wrong place.

thank you
pat Creel [Pendarvis]

oringal message

I received this from Wanda Randle, Membership Chairman of the Greenville
Chapter of the SC Genealogical
Society, I thought I would pass it along [with her permission] to other
researchers who are researching South Carolina. She is wondering who is
searching who from SC to MS. Please reply to her email address.

regards,
pat creel
researching Creel/Pendarvis