COWARD-L Archives

Archiver > COWARD > 2009-12 > 1260401528

From: "" <>
Subject: Ernest george Coward
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 23:32:08 -0000

Author: heli51
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.coward/470/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for any descendnts of Ernest George Coward who was born in Wallaroo South Australia 1898. After ww1 he migrated to England and married Annie Elizabeth Webber in Guilford, Surrey in 1922. I believe they had several children; Frederick, Nora, Sydney, Gladys....... Do any of these names ring any bells? As I have no further info, I would appreciate any help available. On their wedding certificate Annie Webbers father was James webber.
Heli

Important Note: